Monday, September 3, 2012

Catherine Mary Stewart - Starfighter to Crime Fighter

One of my childhood hotties was Catherine Mary Stewart. She appeared in 2 classic '80s movies, The Last Starfighter, and Night of the Comet (where she could play some serious Tempest by the way!!).

The other day I notice that the wife's got the DVR recording something in the middle of the day, and it's on LMN. When I saw that I threw up a little in my mouth. Nevertheless I hit the INFO button on the remote, and up comes "My Daughter's Secret", starring Catherine Mary Stewart. All I had to see was that name... and it was time for me to watch me some Lifetime......

The movie was filmed in 2007, and of course CMS had aged (haven't we all)- but it was still nice to see her in front of the camera once again, and wearing a badge to boot! Details on the movie can be found here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1052349/

Keep goin' Catherine! You haven't been forgotten. :)

No comments: